Custom Order Request - Design Your Own - 24 oz Water Bottle
To start the design your own process, please leave as many details as possible in the "notes" portion at checkout to help with expediting your custom design. Please also make sure you leave your correct e-mail address for reviewing and finalizing the design.
Custom Order design process and timeline:
- Place your order using this listing to get in queue (leave as many design details as possible).
- Wait 1-3 weeks until it is time for your turn in the order queue. (Rush order = 1-3 business days).
- You'll get an email from firstname.lastname@example.org (please add to your address book so we aren't stuck in your spam box) when you're up in the queue to further discuss your custom design and/or you'll receive between 1-3 preliminary design options to choose from if you provided enough detail with your order. Note we can discuss colored water bottles at this point if you prefer to use a colored water bottle instead of Clear or Dark Gray.
- You select one of the preliminary design options to further refine or to finalize (or you can request additional design options).
- If you select one of the design options with no changes, your design is finalized and your order will be cut out within 1-5 business days. You should see tracking information after your order is ready to be shipped.
- If you request additional revisions, we will revise the preliminary design options and send 1-3 different options to choose from. Allow up to 2 weeks depending on complexity of design, but typical turnaround is 1-5 days. This is Revision 1.
- You review Revision 1 and give feedback to request changes (see below) or accept it as final (see #5 above).
- If you request additional revisions, we will revise the preliminary design options and send 1-3 different options to choose from. Allow up to 2 weeks depending on complexity of design, but typical turnaround is 1-5 days. This is Revision 2.
- You review Revision 2 and give feedback to request changes (see below) or accept it as final (see #5 above).
- If you request additional revisions, we will revise the preliminary design options and send 1-3 different options to choose from. Allow up to 2 weeks depending on complexity of design, but typical turnaround is 1-5 days. This is Revision 3.
- You review Revision 3 and give feedback to request changes (see below) or accept it as final (see #5 above).
- Any additional revisions requested after Revision 3 cost an additional $5 per revision set. This excludes minor revisions, such as moving something slightly or swapping out vinyl colors (we will not charge more for additional minor revisions that do not require an additional review by you).
- If you are completely unsatisfied with the design process and feel like we are not going to be able to fulfill your design request after Revision 3, you will receive a full refund minus the non-refundable deposit, please see notes below regarding the deposit.
Please note that in order for your design process to run smoothly, we request you respond to our Design Options within 1-3 business days of receiving them to keep your project moving. If we have not heard back from you within 1 week of sending a design option, we will move on to the next person in the Queue and your project may be delayed an additional 4-7 business days.
Please note that your purchase includes a $5 non-refundable deposit after we have completed Step 4 above and you have reviewed the preliminary design options. If you review the preliminary design options and feel that Rainy Day Geekery will not be able to fulfill your vision for your custom design, then we will cancel your order and give you a full 100% refund. If you request additional revisions after the initial preliminary design options are sent to you, then you will be accepting the terms of the $5 non-refundable deposit and if you change your mind and do not want to order your custom design after we have made revisions to the preliminary design, you will be refunded your entire purchase minus $5. Note that after your design is finalized and your custom order completed, we do not offer cancellations or refunds unless there is a defect.
Your purchase includes 3 design revisions in the price; any additional design requests will carry an additional fee of a minimum of $5 per revision as noted in #12 above). While we typically are able to meet the design needs of our customers after only 1 or 2 revisions, we leave this option open in case the customer changes their mind and wants to revise the design a few times.
Please note that we love other small shops and will not copy another shop's design; we may draw inspiration from something that you have seen and love, but we will not try to match "as close as possible" to any other shop's design. Any requests to copy a design from another shop will be canceled and your order refunded.
Please message us with any questions before placing your order if you have questions regarding the deposit or fees. If you have questions regarding your custom design, please feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com after placing your order.
Please note that we do not provide design drafts prior to purchasing this Custom Order request unless you would like to pay a separate $5 non-refundable design fee (that will be applied as a credit on your Custom Order when you place it).
We Also Recommend